I created this project for a 12 x 12 scrapbook swap that I joined. The idea of the swap was to use only basic black, whisper white, and one other color of your choice. I chose real red due to the wedding idea that popped into my head!
I used MANY of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous products to create this page! Here is a list:
- Pop & Cuts Die - Dress Up
- All Dressed Up Framelits
- Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
- Basic Rhinestones
- Flower Trim (Occasions Catalog)
- Paper Doilies
- Glitter Brads (Brights)
- Scallop Border Punch
- 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- Owl Builder Punch (hearts for bow tie)
- Ink - Basic Black, Real Red
- Stamps - Word Play
- Cardstock - 12 x 12 Basic Black, 12 x 12 Whisper White, Real Red, Neutrals DSP
If you'd like to make this page with me then you want to be part of my scrapbook club! Contact me today to claim a seat!
If you'd like to create a wedding project of your own, you can download a template for the tuxedo by clicking the link I have made for you below!
TUXEDO TEMPLATE CLICK HERE