What does June mean to you? Is it graduation, weddings, dads, or just fun in the sun? Our blog hop this month is special because all of us are sharing what June means to each of us! I am sure that you are bound to find some inspiration from us!
If you came here from Lisa Tyndall's blog, then you are in the right place! If you are a regular subscriber of my blog then be sure to follow all of the links to see the great projects we all have to share with you!
Thank goodness for the fabulous punches that Stampin' Up! showcases in their catalogs! If you look beyond the obvious the projects that you can create with them are endless! Here is a close up of the BBQ grill that I created using the following punches!
- Ornament Punch - grill lid
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch - grill lid/bottom (cut in 1/2)
- Word Window Punch - legs of grill
- 1/2" circle and 3/4" circle punches for wheels
- Silver brads to embellish the wheels and provide the hinge on the lid.
In addition to creating the grill with punches, I also used our punches (some retired) to create the grilling tools!
- Spatula - word window punch, small tag punch, horizontal slot punch
- "Spork" - word window punch, small oval, large oval
- Marinating brush - word window punch and a small scrap piece of Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Whisper white - 12 x 12
- Real Red - 2-1/2" x 12
- Basic Black - photo mats - 4 x 5-1/4"
- Alphabet - crushed curry cardstock
Well, what else does June mean to you? Hop on over to my friend Sharon Armstrong's website to see what she has created for you! Don't forget to also register to win this month's blog hop / blog candy prize. How do you get the chance to win???? All you have to do is comment on my blog about the project for this month, and tell me what theme you think we should pick for next month (July). That’s it! Then go visit all the other blogs in the hop and do the same thing for a chance to win some of those fabulous prizes, too! We’ll pick a random winner for each blog on July 1, so you have until June 30 to enter. Oh and while you’re at it, hop on over to my Facebook page and show me some love!
Thanks for joining me!....Don't forget to leave your comment and visit the other sites on the hop!!
List of Team L. I. Blog Hop Participants:
Crafty Neighbor’s Neighborhood Gossip - Cindy Murray
Treasure Chest of Memories - Laura Hedgecock
Roxie’s Stamping Room - Roxie Nitti
Papercrafting From Another View Point - Connie Walsh
Lisa Loves to Stamp - Lisa Tyndall
Stamp-Patty’s - Patty Chenail
TX Stampin’ Sharon - Sharon Armstrong