Hey everyone! So glad you could join me for another of our amazing blog hops!! This month we are all sharing our love of two (or more) step stamping! I don't know if you have had a chance to look through our newest idea book and catalog but we have an increased amount of two-step stamping sets!!!
I am sharing with you our adorable bear set called, "Baby Bear". He/She just looks SO lifelike!! I love it! My finished card showcases one of our newest in colors - Flirty Flamingo. As you can well imagine, you could also make this for a baby boy using shades of blue or green!
Of course I had to finish off the card with a greeting! I can't resist the perfect banner that is created using the Thoughful Banners Stamp Set along with the coordinating Banner Duet Punch!
- 101650 - Very Vanilla Cardstock - 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and as well as scraps for bow & banner
- 120953 - Crumb Cake Cardstock - 4 x 5-1/4
- 119686 - Early Espresso Cardstock -
- 141408 - 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack - Flirty Flamingo -
- 126975 - Crumb Cake Classic Ink - Bottom Layer of Bear (Stamp 1)
- 126974 - Early Espresso Classic Ink - Top Layer of Bear (Stamp 3) & Banner
- 126956 - Pink Pirouette Classic Ink - Bottom Layer of Bow
- 141397 - Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink - Top Layer of Bow & Greeting
- 104199 - Linen Thread
- 104430 - Dimensionals
- 141483 - Banner Duet Punch
- 141859 - Baby Bear Stamp Set
- 141614 - Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set
Time to hop on over to Janet's site to see what she has created for you! Click the Next Blog button below!